Replacement Dwelling | Claverdon
Despite the COVID-19 crisis that is affecting many projects under construction, the replacement dwelling in Claverdon that is currently under construction is progressing well despite the lack of labour and materials.
During the last 4 weeks, the main contractor has managed to complete: -
• Boxed-in UFH manifolds and plaster-boarded.
• Completed cladding to north, east & west elevations.
• Concreted-in GSHP distribution chamber.
• Approved stair design & balcony glass balustrade design.
• Completed plastering to the ground and first floor.
• Stripped all scaffold to north, east and west elevations.
• Completed all surface water soakaway trenches in field (2nr).
• Completed all foul water soakaway trenches in field (3nr).
• Welding 4nr loops and flow/return GSHP pipework to chamber in field.
• Fitted all UFH boards & pipes to first floor.
• Installed the GSHP heat exchanger and associated pipework/equipment in plant room.
•Installed the hot water/heating cylinder and associated pipework/equipment in plant room.
• Excavated trenches and laid GSHP flow/return pipework and connected into basement.
• Completed surface water connections to drainage between house & garage.
• Excavated and laid service ducts between green kiosk, basement and garage (for power, water and Openreach).
• Completed all engineered oak flooring.
• Commenced fitting of skirting and architrave.
• Taken delivery of all items from the kitchen supplier.
• Commenced decorating to ceilings and door frames.
• Completed survey with Western Power Distribution.
• Commenced kitchen fitting.
• Commenced wall tiling.
• Taken delivery of internal doors.
• Commenced second fix electrics.